1 password wont save a password do not know why

kram5819
kram5819
Community Member
edited October 2021 in Lounge

I set up an account for my roku tv. I saved in in 1password BUT when I go to the login page, it doesn't show up also when I search for it, I can't find it, but it's there it's in my productivity tools.

I figured out what it was I had to remove the extension from my Google Chromebook and then go to the Play Store and reinstall it perhaps the recent update that was given to all of us is part of the reason why and I didn't know I had to update the extension but it seems to work now

What about my Android device ??I checked my Samsung note 9, it works

it's syncing

Do I need to do any kind of update there???

Can you let me know thank you

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@kram5819:

Do I need to do any kind of update there???

The 1Password browser extension updates automatically, so there is nothing for you to do about that :+1:

• kram5819
    kram5819
    Community Member

The 1Password browser extension updates automatically, so there is nothing for you to do about that<<<< I don't know about that when you're talking about a Chromebook because I went to the extensions, and then I remove 1password completely, and then I reinstalled it and when I reinstalled at the little icon look a lot different on the new one than the old one, so I think that 1password has a updated version for the extension for Chromebook because it works fine now

• Glad to hear it's working now @kram5819! :smile:

This discussion has been closed.