Feature request - Hide on this page setting

Options

In one of the past "updates" to the browser extension, 1Password has become very aggressive with forms. We have a web-based app and 1Password "is getting in the way" in some fields - the icon appears in the field. Sure, I can have users go and choose the "Hide from this page" option but doing this only applies to the current browser session.

Can you add in some sort of preference setting so that we can define a list of URLs that this "Hide on this page" option is automatically applied?

This issue, if not addressed, will force me to look for other solutions for our organization.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• @tcorney

I can see the value of having a domain exclusion list for the inline menu. I'll be happy to share your feedback with our development team for this feature.

In the meantime, if you find the inline menu is too intrusive, you can change how it behaves in the browser altogether. If you right-click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and choose Settings, you can disable "Show autofill menu on field focus" under Autofill. This will automatically hide suggestions when you click inside a field. If you wish to use 1Password, you can then click the icon in the field and use suggestions from there.

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#92

This discussion has been closed.