Unable to integrate browser extension with 1Password app

Options

I have the desktop app running on Linux Ubuntu with the browser extension running in Brave. It was working where if the desktop app was unlocked the browser extension was unlocked. I reinstalled Brave and now I can't get it to work, the two are acting independently of each other. I tried removing the extension and adding it back. I toggled the 'Integrate with 1Password app' setting but as soon as I close the browser window 1Password locks even though the desktop app is still unlocked. Everything is running on the latest releases.

Note that I have the same issue with Firefox, but it is not a problem with Chrome. Chrome works as expected, same way Brave did before the reinstall. Firefox has always been a problem.

1Password Version: 8.3.0
Extension Version: 2.1.3
OS Version: Ubuntu 21.10

Comments

• @garycris

It might be best for us to get a better look at your setup. I'd like to ask you to grab some logs and diagnostics for us:

Send both to us at support+x@1password.com. One of our team members will have a look and let you know what we find.

• garycris
    garycris
    Community Member
    Options

Email sent with log, diagnostics, and I included screenshot to show the difference between Brave and Chrome.

Thanks

• Thanks @garycris. I've been able to locate the logs/diagnostics. I'll ask one of our Linux team members to have a look and let you know what we find!

ref: AIN-44789-464

This discussion has been closed.