Version 4 activation 1Password 4 for Windows

Stiger
Stiger
Community Member
edited October 2021 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Good afternoon, I want to use my version of the program, because I bought it from you and there is no way to buy it again. Tell me how to install a license ??? Please restore my license.Sincerely -I installed version 4 and nothing happens when the license is added.

have a license key !!!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Stiger
    Stiger
    Community Member

Thanks, I figured it out myself, the topic can be closed. Sincerely

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @Stiger! For future reference, how did you manage to sort this out?

• Stiger
    Stiger
    Community Member
    edited October 2021

Good day, sorry for writing here, I just didn't know where to go. Can you tell me if there is an employee in your team who serves the Russian-language chat? Sincerely
    Could I communicate with him about the transition to version 1 of Password 7?
    Since I can't talk to other support workers, I don't seem to be understood.
    I'm trying to find out how I can upgrade to 1Password 7, I created another mail to upgrade 1Password 7, and I was offered a 50% discount for the first 3 years to start using it. my second new mail for registration 1Password 7

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Stiger:

We might have somebody who can speak Russian. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there? If you request a response in Russian my colleagues will see what they can do.

After you have sent the email, please post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• Stiger
    Stiger
    Community Member
    edited October 2021

Re: [#TJH-24813-267] Russian-language chat

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Stiger:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: TJH-24813-267

This discussion has been closed.