1Password 7.9 classic not showing suggestions in Safari 15 extension

Thylacine
Thylacine
Community Member

When opening a new site (or after auto-logoff) I want to fill in my login credentials using 1Password. The extension gives the message "No items to show". When I open the same website from the main 1Password app it fills in the login details. I have this issue on all tested login entries. Site address is the same as in the 1Password entry. Please help.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.9 (70900001) 1Password Store
Extension Version: 7.9
OS Version: macOS 11.6

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Thylacine!

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Mac and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• Thylacine
    Thylacine
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana,

Thank your for reaching out. I ran into a temporary problem preventing me to send the report... Downloaded the Troubleshooting app, generated the report, then I get stuck in creating the email message.

Your Troubleshooting app wants to use the native Mail app, while I'm using MS Outlook for Mac. Somehow this leads to no email being generated. I couldn't find the support email on your site. Could you send it to me in my 1Password inbox?

Looking forward to your reply.

• Hi @Thylacine

support+forum@agilebits.com would be the address to send the message to, please.

Ben

• Thylacine
    Thylacine
    Community Member

To keep everything in sync, the support ticket with the diagnostic report is [#KBS-29294-813]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Thylacine:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your diagnostics report in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: KBS-29294-813

This discussion has been closed.