To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Resolving technical issues

Options
senioruserfriendly
senioruserfriendly
Community Member
edited October 2021 in Memberships

I've got 1pwd on my phone, on my mac, and as extension on browsers. It seems that every month or so, the names of the apps, and combination requested changes. Any technical problem may involve one of four different applications. Parts of the overall system migrate from one to the other. And as the user, we cannot even begin to understand where the problem is or how to describe it. So providing technical support from email means that tech support replies with questions that we can't know.

The generic response can have multiple questions and multiple processes, each using terminology used only by that company. Customers can attempt to follow, but most of the processes take considerable time, provide cryptic information, don't really apply and leave the customer more confused than before. It's a business model designed to guarantee that customers with certain needs will find things work for them and the rest are left hanging after paying for something that does not work.

So, design a program that works for some. Sell it to many. Make the support process impossible for customers. Churn the user base dropping any customer that the software doesn't work for. It really is a brilliant business model. Promise. Take Money. Know promises won't work for some. Let them leave--you have their money.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:settings

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited October 2021
    Options

@senioruserfriendly

I see that we have a direct line of communication going. Please. continue to work with our support team. They will be best to work through this and help to resolve any confusion.

I am going to close this topic to prevent duplication of efforts.

This discussion has been closed.