1Password latest version with Chrome on Mountain Lion does not remember "remember me" checkb

I've tried saving it manually to no avail.

It works in Safari but that's it, nothing in FireFox or Chrome.

I primarily use Chrome and 1Password on OS X. Is there any plans for a fix for this in upcoming releases?

Websites in particular using Chrome is creditboards.com's forum.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Very strange. As you say, the 1Password extension checks the box properly in Safari, but it actually unchecks the box in Firefox and Chrome.

Do you have another example URL? I'd love to pass more data along to the developers on this. Thanks!
  • Same problem for me on MacRumors Forums (http://forums.macrumors.com/). I've re-created the login multiple times via the automatic method in 1Password, but it will never check the box. I've tried it in Safari and Chrome (newest versions) and nothing. Even turning off auto-submit just fills out the username and password only.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Thank you for that additional URL! I've passed this all along to the developers for resolution in an update. For now, you can just use the Command-\ keyboard shortcut to quickly log back in if you are not remembered.

If we can be of further assistance in the meantime, please let us know. We are always here to help!
This discussion has been closed.