I can't fill my Password on my bank account... doesn't work with firefox and chrome :/

Options

Hello :)
I am a very new user.
I am trying to fill in my bank account details and it feels like the website is blocking this option. On my other bank website, it works, but on this one, it doesn't :(
It looks like the fields are being blocked after 1password is coming in. The autofill option in Chrome does work on this site! but somehow it doesn't allow 1pasword to fill the fields.
any idea how to solve it?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• KotKate
    KotKate
    Community Member
    Options

Ah...
    windows 10

• Hey @Kotkate! Welcome to the 1Password family - we are delighted to have you on board! Are you able to share the URL for your banking site so that we can test?

• KotKate
    KotKate
    Community Member
    Options

https://www.personas.bancobcr.com/plantilla/
    Thank you for the fast reply!!

• Thanks @KotKate!

I've done some testing and, you're right, we have some trouble injecting the password when you attempt to autofill. I appears that the site is using some JavaScript that results in a poor filling experience. I've reported this to our development team to see if we can improve the behaviour here. Hopefully we can implement a fix in an upcoming release.

In the meantime, I'd recommend using our drag and drop feature to autofill your credentials. I realize this is not ideal, but should achieve what you're after. I apologize for the extra clicks here.

ref: dev/core/core#4166

• KotKate
    KotKate
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you so much for your reply.
    You guys have some good costumers service!

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are most welcome @KotKate !
    And thanks for the kind words :)

This discussion has been closed.