iOS Extension Reporting Incorrect Password (CAPS Lock is not on)

AWass
AWass
Community Member

Trying to use/enable the iOS Safari extension — which has worked until the most recent app update. I'm prompted to enter my master password and keep being told that it's incorrect, even though I've unlocked the iOS and desktop apps with the exact same password. I've verified and re-verified that I am typing it correctly, and have even tried copying and pasting it into the field with no luck.

1Password Version: 7.9.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 15.1

Comments

• LadyBugFixer
    LadyBugFixer
    Community Member

I have the same problem. I have even deleted and reinstalled the 1 Password app to no avail.

• obriem
    obriem
    Community Member

I'm having the same issue after I upgraded to iOS 15.1

• @AWass @LadyBugFixer @obriem

Thanks so much for letting us know of this issue. Our developers have looked into and have put a fix, so it should be solved now. Close the extension (tapping Done), open it up, and try again.

If you are still having trouble let us know.

• djw_djw
    djw_djw
    Community Member

I am experiencing the same issue. Repetedly asking to submit my password then just nothing

• obriem
    obriem
    Community Member

@Joshua_ag, It is work now. Thank you for the quick fix.

• LadyBugFixer
    LadyBugFixer
    Community Member

Thanks for fixing the issue so quickly. It’s working now.

• Hi @djw_djw

Please make sure you're running at least v7.9.2 of 1Password and iOS 15.1. If you're still having difficulties with the latest versions we'd like to review a diagnostic report from your device. Instructions for creating the report can be found here:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?ios

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

Ben

• @obriem, @LadyBugFixer,

Thank you for the update. Glad to hear it is working now.

Ben

• djw_djw
    djw_djw
    Community Member
    edited October 2021

Hi @Ben [#KCA-96328-412] I also have a video of my screen

• @djw_djw

I'm not seeing any messages in our inbox from the email address you have registered here. Could you please check your outbox and make sure the email was sent?

Ben

• djw_djw
    djw_djw
    Community Member
    edited October 2021

@Ben, I am trying, it looks fine on my side...

[screenshot removed]

• Got it now; thanks. You should've received the reply from BitBot now as well (though you don't need to post the support ID as I was able to find it). Also, for what it's worth, we received the diagnostic report, but I see you also mentioned sending a video. We did not receive a video.

Ben

ref: KCA-96328-412

This discussion has been closed.