Printing all passwords?

Options

I searched the forums and i see references on how to do this in the past but nothing with the newer version.
There is no 'File' item in the app menu.
Also selecting all items you want to print and then right clicking has no print option and cntrl + p does nothing.
So how does one print all accounts if they want? I'd like to have a printed backup i can put in my safe deposit box so my wife can get to it if needed in the event something happens to me.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• alaskawagner
    alaskawagner
    Community Member
    Options

also wanted to add, i did see the export option but that does a poor job of outputting a readable format.

• Hi @alaskawagner:

For this situation, we'd recommend storing a copy of your Emergency Kit with your account password written on it. This will ensure that your wife has access to all of your data without you having to remember to reprint any changes you make to any accounts stored in 1Password.

Jack

• alaskawagner
    alaskawagner
    Community Member
    edited October 2021
    Options

So that would be a no then?
    This is not very helpful. If she can't get to 1password for whatever reason then she's stuck. Having a printout that i can store away is extremely useful.

• @alaskawagner:

I can definitely see how that would be useful, so I've added your feedback to a feature request for this.

Thanks!

ref: dev/core/core#9570

• Scrappinsass
    Scrappinsass
    Community Member
    Options

It would seem this feature has been requested a number of times over the years. I also would like a hard copy. Please add this to the features. Shouldn't be that hard. Thanks!

• Hey @Scrappinsass:

I've added your input to the above as well. Thank you for your feedback here! :smile:

Jack

This discussion has been closed.