autofill not working on mysutterselect.com using Firefox or Chrome and 1Password extension

garyhooper
garyhooper
Community Member
edited October 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

Using the 1Password extension and either Firefox or Chrome, Autofill does nothing: neither User ID or Password is filled.

The full URL is https://mysutterselect.com/auth/login-credential.

1Password Version: 7.9
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: macOS 11.6

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@garyhooper:

I am not able to load the website at the moment, this is what I see:

Does the website load correctly for you?

• garyhooper
    garyhooper
    Community Member

It's working fine for me, from California. Could it be a location issue?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@garyhooper:

It is probably a location issue. I have tried accessing the website also via VPN though, and it also does not load there. I will reach out to the team to see if someone else can test this :+1:

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @garyhooper ,
    I was able to access the website and test it.

It seems to work fine with both the 1Password Classic extension (version 4.7.5.90) that you have installed, and with the newer 1Password for browsers. Here's a video recording of one of my tests: http://recordit.co/38CRS46TIj

I suggest you try deleting the current login item entry from your 1Password, then try to log into the website by typing in the username and password, and save it as a brand new login in 1Password. The new login should work as expected.

Please try that and let us know if autofilling works well.

• garyhooper
    garyhooper
    Community Member

@ag_yaron, after further investigation, it is failing because this Login record also contains a section with an embedded document. Delete the document, and autofill works. Add the document, it fails.

Do you see this as well?

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Ah, that's a different issue, one that we're aware of.

It should already be fixed in our latest beta version. Can you please try it:

1. Open and unlock the 1Password 7 desktop app.
    2. Click the "1Password" menu on the top left next to the Apple logo and select "Preferences".
    3. In the preferences window that pops up, Select the "Update" tab.
    4. Turn on the "Include beta builds" option, then let it check for updates and install the latest beta.
    5. Restart your computer after it updates for good measures, then check and see if you are able to autofill when the document is included in the login entry.
  • garyhooper
    garyhooper
    Community Member

@ag_yaron , yes, the beta resolves it.

• Glad to hear the beta is working for you @garyhooper! :+1:

This discussion has been closed.