Hide "No items to show" on-demand

Options

On Windows 10 using Chrome and the new 1Password Plugin (version 2.1.3) I keep getting the Auto Fill dropdown that says "No items to show" when I don't want to use it or gets in the way of another field below it. On the old browser plugin there used to be more options and one of them was to Hide or Don't Suggest or something like that, but don't see that for this new plugin.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.1.3
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• aleusername
    aleusername
    Community Member
    Options

It used to look like this under "Suggestions" we had "Hide on this page", but now "Suggestions" no longer shows up.

• andmade
    andmade
    Community Member
    Options

On Windows, they moved "Hide on this Page" to the right click menu. You have to right-click, go the 1Password menu item, and then click Hide on this page from the flyout. Your mileage may vary though, I've found it grayed out on more than one occasion.

• @aleusername -

@andmade is right, we've moved the "Hide on this page" menu into the right-click context menu. Keep in mind that this setting is only applicable for the current browser session. You can also hit esc on your keyboard, which will hide the inline menu in that specific field.

Another thing you can do is to change how 1Password behaves in the browser altogether. Right click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar, choose Settings and turn off "Show autofill menu on field focus" under Autofill. This will automatically hide the inline menu when you click inside a field. If you want to use 1Password or view suggestions, you'll have to click blue icon in the field.

• aleusername
    aleusername
    Community Member
    Options

Than you @andmade and @ag_chantelle. I did not know about the right-click menu.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of andmade and Chantelle, you are welcome @aleusername! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.