1Password isn't able to communicate with 1Password in the browser

Options
axh153
axh153
Community Member

1Password isn't able to communicate with 1Password in the browser due to an issue spawning the helper process. Contact support@1password for help fixing it.

Safari extension constantly requires to login and enter password. Takes forever then usually locks me out again.

1Password Version: 8.2.2 80202057 BETA
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 12.0 Beta 21A5304g

Comments

• HI @axh153, I'm really sorry to hear about this - and my apologies that we missed this post earlier.

We're happy to help get this resolved for you. In order to do so, we will likely need to discuss specifics of your setup - so if you haven't already, I'd ask that you send us a quick email at support@1Password.com so we can get to the bottom of the issue. If you do so, please also include a link to this discussion, so that we know that the person emailing is you, and all the dots are connected!

Again, my apologies for the delayed response, and we'll get this rectified for you as quickly as possible.

• axh153
    axh153
    Community Member
    Options

Hello,

I was able to resolve this issue by re-installing using the 1Password 8 installer. I'm currently on macOS 12.0.1, 1Password 80400019, on BETA channel.

Thanks,

Adam

• Thanks for the update, @axh153. Sorry that you ran into the issue in the first place! I'll notate this for future cases going forward. 👍

This discussion has been closed.