How do I move an account to a different vault?

I was looking at the info on this page, https://support.1password.com/move-copy-items/ which says:

A. To move items, drag them to a vault. Or, choose Item > Share > [vault name] > Move.

B. To copy items, hold the Ctrl key while dragging. Or, choose Item > Share > [vault name] > Copy.

C. If you don’t see your vaults in the sidebar, click All Vaults at the top of the sidebar or choose View > Show/Hide Vaults (Ctrl + D). If you have a different vault selected, you’ll see its name instead of All Vaults.

I'm on C. I have no idea what "View >" means. Also, the colors and formatting in the visual are very different from what I have, if you happen to know why please let me know. How do I move my account to a different vault?

1Password Version: 7.6.739
Extension Version: 2.1.3.
OS Version: windows 10

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Photosynthesis!

I'm on C. I have no idea what "View >" means.

There should be a menu at the top of the 1Password app window, with all the options (File, Item, View etc).

Also, the colors and formatting in the visual are very different from what I have, if you happen to know why please let me know.

How are they different? Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

• Photosynthesis
    Photosynthesis
    Community Member

Let me know if you can see the image. I cropped the bottom right.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Photosynthesis:

Thank you for the screenshot. You are on the 1Password.com website, please do this in the Windows app instead, so the instructions will match. In case you don't have the Windows app installed yet, you can download it from here :+1:

This discussion has been closed.