Dropped dropbox, how do I sync to iCloud?

RickKC
RickKC
Community Member

New MacBook Pro. Decided to drop my Dropbox subscription and sync to iCloud but can't figure out how. 1password says to go to Preferences/vaults, click on vault and select sync method but nothing happens when I click on my vault in that window. All other 1password pages about syncing talk about getting the apps and membership which I already have. TIA. MacBook Pro, M1 Chip, OS 12 Monterey, 1password 7.9.

1Password Version: 7.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12

Comments

• Hi @RickKC:

It sounds like you may already have a 1Password account, in which case syncing is handled through our own 1Password.com sync service, not iCloud or Dropbox.

Since it seems like we may need to take a closer look at your setup to ensure you've got all your data on your new MacBook Pro, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• RickKC
    RickKC
    Community Member

Thanks for your reply. I did as instructed and will wait for an answer and support ID number.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Sounds good @RickKC, thank you :+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.