To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Multiple Instagrams

spaw
spaw
Community Member
edited November 2021 in Memberships

I had my Instagram login on 1Password for years. Today, I tried to add my wife's Instagram account by adding her login under a different login name. However, while I was editing the new login, the box for the website address was not displayed. I could only input username and password. I then went to the Instagram sign in page and manually input her username and password. The save in 1Password message appeared so I clicked on it. I went back to 1Password and saw that my Instagram login had been replaced by my wife's. The login that I manually created for her was still there but still with no website. How do I create two separate Instagram logins?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @spaw!

On what platform are you trying this? Is it a computer or a mobile device?

However, while I was editing the new login, the box for the website address was not displayed. I could only input username and password.

Can you please post a screenshot of this? Thank you!

• spaw
    spaw
    Community Member

Hi ag_ana,
    In my attempt to duplicate the situation for a screenshot, I tried to create a new and different Instagram login as I did yesterday. I was surprised to see that the new login form showed the website box. I completed the form and was allowed to save the new Instagram login so I now have two separate logins that are functioning! I don't know what I did differently but the issue I was having has been resolved.
    Thank you for responding!
    spaw

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@spaw:

I completed the form and was allowed to save the new Instagram login so I now have two separate logins that are functioning!

Thank you for the update! I am happy to hear this :)

Thank you for responding!

You are very welcome! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.