Multiple login data to one domain in on Login data set

Hi all,

My current workflow is as follows: Create on Dataset (i.e. Login) and store the user credentials in there. For some websites I have more than one login. One as a normal user and one as a superuser. Now here is my question: For the first added user credentials the autofill works great even the TOTP number. But when it comes to the user data added subsequently this autofill doesn't work. 1P doesn't detect those data as a set needed for the login. Is it possible to give the opportunity to add a second set of username, password, TOTP to be used for autofill? The data that are used can be selected by the username I fill in on the webpage I want to login to.

Best,
Frank

1Password Version: 7.9.825
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Referrer: forum-search:multi credentials

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

@fr43nk I manage this by having two different login items with titles that allow me to quickly see which is which. At the auto-fill stage I can then choose which set of credentials to use.

• Hi @fr43nk:

As rootzero said, the best way to handle this kind of situation would be two separate logins.

Jack

• fr43nk
    fr43nk
    Community Member

Ok, thank you for this hint. I changed some of my logins in 1Password to this approach and it works great.

Best,
    Frank

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of rootzero, you are welcome @fr43nk! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.