(EDIT: I AM DONE WITH 1PW 8) Critical Sync issue w/ 1PW 8 PC not syncing to > 1PW.com, Mac or iPhone

Options
mia
mia
Community Member

80400019, on BETA channel - Be aware that PC app suddenly stopped syncing with no warning.

Was syncing before and now it's not. None of my data is being synced to my iPhone or Mac 1PW8 or 1PW.com account.

Very frustrating. One of the reasons for my subscription was that I could avoid the issues I was having with Dropbox. So far it seems locally hosted via dropbox is vastly superior to directly on 1PW.

What troubleshooting steps can I take? Advanced user here.

EDIT: I tried logging out of the PC app and logged back in. EDIT2: That fixed it.
EDIT3: 1Password is syncing now as expected BUT ****ALL OF THE ENTRIES I MADE IN NOVEMBER DISAPPEARED. POOF! They're all gone. I checked the web, iPhone or Mac versions. ** How could this have happened? How could AgileBits let this happen?

This is really the last straw. I put my trust in 1Password Family syncing thinking it's bulletproof only to lose precious data and that was a grave mistake. In all the years with Dropbox, I never lost data once (ok, once, but it was my fault).

If you value your data move back to V7 or move to another product.

1Password Version: 80400019, on BETA channel
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 64bit 1809 LTSC

Comments

• mia
    mia
    Community Member
    edited November 2021
    Options

-

• Ben
    Options

Hi @mia

I see we've got an existing support case open where our security team is investigating some irregularities you've reported. Please include these details in your follow-up with our security team and they'll be able to check on this as well. Thank you.

Ben

ref: GPT-74586-711

This discussion has been closed.