1Password app and browser extension impossible on my corporate laptop

Options

I would like to use 1Password Family plan. I want to use it on my Android phone and Windows corporate laptop. My wife will use it on iPhone and Mac. I can install 1Password app and browser extension on my phone, but I cannot install them on my corporate laptop due to my company restrictions. Thus I have the following questions:
1) Can I still use 1Password on my corporate laptop?
2) Will I be able to automatically sync the corporate laptop with my phone and other devices (my wife's)?
3) What will be the main drawbacks using 1Password on my corporate laptop without app and extension?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1Password on corporate laptop

Comments

• ag_chantelle
    edited November 2021
    Options

@mbujar

1) Can I still use 1Password on my corporate laptop?

Yes, you can sign into your account on 1password.com which will allow you full access to your 1Password account and vaults.

2) Will I be able to automatically sync the corporate laptop with my phone and other devices (my wife's)?

Yes, any changes you make in the web app (1password.com) will automatically sync across your other devices.

3) What will be the main drawbacks using 1Password on my corporate laptop without app and extension?

While it's easy enough to manage without the desktop app, not having the extension is the biggest drawback as this is what allows you to save and fill items in your browser. Without the extension, you'll have to copy and paste your credentials from 1password.com into sites. If you wish to save a Login for a site, you'll have to do so manually on 1password.com.

This discussion has been closed.