Password Icons mixed up

Options
apb123
apb123
Community Member

I am using 1password 7 M1 Mac monetary.

I have noticed that the icons to passwords seem a little mixed up. I have nurtured my password icons over years but in the mini display they sometimes show up with a different icon, that reverts when I look in 1password 7. ?

? bug

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @apb123!

Can you please post a screenshot with an example that shows the difference icons?

• apb123
    apb123
    Community Member
    Options

er.......no........

Did you just ask me to post a screenshot of my passwords on this forum ?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2021
    Options

@apb123:

No, please never do that :) The passwords are concealed by default in the app, but you can also mask any area you wish to remove after you took the screenshot. If you are using a Mac, you can do this also with the Preview app :+1:

What matters is that the screenshot shows the different icons, the password area is not important, since you are reporting an issue with the icons.

• apb123
    apb123
    Community Member
    Options

but wont me showing the icons, identify me as a person using that particular service. Still not a good idea on a public forum.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@apb123:

You can email us at support+forum@agilebits.com if you prefer :+1: After you have sent the email, please post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.