Feature Request: Drag & drop into sections

Options
sammymakes
sammymakes
Community Member

Hey all, first post here. Glad to be a part of the 1P community.

I was just creating a note with different information when I realized I'd actually like to organize the information in sections. To my knowledge, it looks like I'm not able to create a new section and drag and drop all of the items I've just created into that section. This means that I'm going to have to recreate all of those individual items again, this time inside of the section that I wanted. Additionally, I am not able to custom-reorder these sections, so it is important to create them in the exact order that I want them in.

It would be nice to be able to drop say, addresses for example, into a new section that I've created if I've forgotten to do so when creating the address. I would also love the ability to reorder sections in the order of my choosing.

Maybe there's something missing here, but it doesn't seem like these capabilities currently exist.
For reference, Things 3 by Cultured Code does a really good job of this. They call these "Headings." Obviously ignore the to-dos and imagine those items as some of the already existing field options within 1Password.

Thanks!

1Password Version: 8.4.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12.0.1

Comments

• Hi @sammymakes:

Welcome, glad to have you here! :smile: The ability to reorder sections is something we're actively tracking, so I'll add your input to our internal feature request on this. Thanks!

Jack

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#125

This discussion has been closed.