1Password for Android 7.7.7 not syncing

sparrowrad10
sparrowrad10
Community Member

I've been updating passwords on CalyxOS on Pixel4 over past couple weeks. I'm noticing that they haven't synced with 1password.com, browser plugin, nor 1P for linux 8.3.0 app.

1Password Version: 7.7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: calyxos 2.9.0
Referrer: forum-search:1P for Linux 8.3.0 not syncing

Comments

• sparrowrad10
    sparrowrad10
    Community Member

Just updated to Android 7.9. Problem still persists.

• sparrowrad10
    sparrowrad10
    Community Member

Note: syncing animated icon ("spinning arrow") appears to spin indefinitely.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @sparrowrad10!

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Android device and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• sparrowrad10
    sparrowrad10
    Community Member

Apologies for the slow reply. Here is the ticket #AZI-28238-716

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@sparrowrad10:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: I see that my colleagues are already in touch with you over there, so I will let you continue the conversation via email :+1:

ref: AZI-28238-716

• sparrowrad10
    sparrowrad10
    Community Member

Update: The email support hit a dead-end. I've heard no updates. I can not sync my android device anytime I have 2FA via hardware key enabled. I'd love some help on running this down. I'd like to get to a point where either I know it's something that is on the roadmap or we have a reasonable work around. Presently, I have to disable 2FA entirely any time I want to sync. This is more complicated than it sounds, as the keys are stored in multiple locations, etc.

• Hi @sparrowrad10. It looks like Amber has replied to you, and is waiting on a bit more information.

To reiterate, from what you've described here, it sounds like you need to enter your MFA code in the 1Password for Android app in order to restore syncing. Exit and relaunch 1Password and you should be prompted for that info. Please reply over email if you have any further issues.

This discussion has been closed.