Galaxy 6 Samsung Android 1Password account does not sync.

TwoShoes
TwoShoes
Community Member

I do not understand how Sync works, thought it was automatic. Does it have anything to do with my deciding to reset the IOS Air Pad I originally set up my 1Password account on?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:sync with cell not working

Comments

• Hi @TwoShoes:

Thanks for writing in! Would you mind clarifying where exactly you're running into trouble? To add your 1Password account to your Android phone, follow these steps: How to add your 1Password account to the apps

Jack

• TwoShoes
    TwoShoes
    Community Member

Sorry I was unclear. My android IPwrd app is not syncing.

• TwoShoes
    TwoShoes
    Community Member

I have my 1pwrd app on my android up as I write this and all I see is 4 of about 20 logins and an cycle arrow going round and round and round . . . currently it has been cycling for about 5+ minutes. It is Android Ver. 7.7.7

• TwoShoes
    TwoShoes
    Community Member

Still no updating of the 'logins' and still 'cycling'. I have devices with 1pswrd apps on them. I am going to look at their situation now. The device I am using now is up to date.

• TwoShoes
    TwoShoes
    Community Member

I have 5 devices with IPswrd The android vr 7.7.7 cell has 6 of 40 logins and the chromebook has vr 2.1.3 with 4 of 30 logins. I also noticed that the airpad ver. 7.9.3 has 40 logins but some of the logins have the wrong password. any help appreciated.
    8-)

• Hi @TwoShoes:

Since it sounds like we'll need to take a closer look at your devices to figure out what could be causing your sync troubles, I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.