Upgrade from single IOS user to a family account

Oliver_Martins
Oliver_Martins
Community Member

I purchased a single user account on the App Store valid until 07/04/22 and I want to upgrade to a Family account now, without asking for the amount invested. What do I do?

1Password Version: 7.8.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Oliver_Martins!

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• Oliver_Martins
    Oliver_Martins
    Community Member

follow the ticket number #GTQ-14545-238. Thanks

• Hi @Oliver_Martins, I've located your ticket, and we'll be in touch there. Thanks!

Jack

ref: GTQ-14545-238

• sck
    sck
    Community Member

I like the others, purchased a single use 1password account using ApplePay.
    I followed the instructions to cancel my ApplePay subscription.
    I now would like 1password support to reinstate me as a family user account.
    I don’t want to lose all the work I put into setting the ones I have already set up.
    Please help me!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@sck:

We will be happy to help you as well :) Have you received a ticket number too?

• sck
    sck
    Community Member

Hello ag_ana, no, not yet. What do I need to do to trigger off a ticket for this?

• sck
    sck
    Community Member

Should I do what you messaged on November 10 above?

• sck
    sck
    Community Member

@ ag_ana
    Sck support ID GJM-79993-888

Thanks

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@sck:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: GJM-79993-888

This discussion has been closed.