Clarifications for 1P Team Features

Options

I would like to ask some questions. We are a small team and we would like some information on billing regarding the team subscription which is at $3.99 per user monthly.

• How many vaults a user can have at that price?
  • How many passwords or stored data can each user have on each of his vaults?
  • How can I see the remaining available space left for each user. (there is a limitation of 1GB per user according to subscription features)

At this moment we are at the trial license and we need some clarification to decide whether we proceed with the subscription or not.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited November 2021
    Options

@Kkyria19

I would recommend reaching out to our sales team and allow them to discuss those details. They can work with you one on one to ensure you get started correctly. They'll also be an invaluable asset as you go forward. Why not drop in and introduce yourself. I'm sure they will love hearing from you.

Contact our sales team

• Ben
    Ben
    edited November 2021
    Options

I agree with Tommy it would make sense to establish that relationship and start the dialogue with our sales team, but I can try to answer some of the basics:

How many vaults a user can have at that price?

There is no limit (perhaps except for a theoretical/practical limit) on the number of vaults.

How many passwords or stored data can each user have on each of his vaults?

Same answer as above. No set limit. :)

How can I see the remaining available space left for each user. (there is a limitation of 1GB per user according to subscription features)

Unfortunately I don't think this is exposed anywhere at present. It is something that customer service or your account manager if you have one assigned can check on for you. Hopefully as we improve our document management functions we can bring that information into in the UI.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.