1Password offering to autocomplete logins in Pinboard add URL page's "tags" field

Options

I'm trying to add an URL to Pinboard (a bookmarking service) and 1Password is offering to complete logins in the "tags" field. This page is behind authentication, so please tell me which info I need to send you for troubleshooting. The input field itself is:

<input name="tags" autocomplete="off" autocorrect="off" autocapitalize="none" id="tags" size="70" value=""> 

1Password Version: 1Password 7.9.1 (70901007)
Extension Version: 2.1.4
OS Version: macOS 10.15.7

Comments

• Hey @dserodio:

Would you mind providing the collected page structure from 1Password so we can take a closer look at what could be going on? To do this, right click 1Password in the browser -> Help -> Collect Page Structure. A file will be downloaded. Send us that file to support+x@1password.com with a link to this thread and we'll be able to investigate further. After you've sent the email, feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and link it to this discussion. Thanks!

Jack

ref: dev/core/core#11358

• dserodio
    dserodio
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Jack, I've just sent the email with the page structure.

• Hey @dserodio:

I've located your ticket along with the page structure and we'll be able to investigate further. Thanks!

Jack

ref: VNY-98194-918

This discussion has been closed.