Delete multiple accounts

Mafiu
Mafiu
Community Member

Hello everyone!

Is there any option to delete multiple accounts at once? Trying to delete accounts that were not used for some time and clicking manually on 350 accounts will be difficult :) is there any option on the website? I see that there's CLI tool but the commands provided are only for deleting one user so I would have to do it 350 times again :(

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12.0.1

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the 1Password Support Community, @Mafiu! If you're talking about deleting multiple members of a larger 1Password Business account, then no, there is no way within 1Password web to delete multiple users at once. You can suspend multiple users by selecting them on the People page and then choosing Suspend from the actions menu, but not delete.

• Mafiu
    Mafiu
    Community Member
    edited November 2021

Hi Lars,

Yes, I'm talking about multiple members on business account. So, even CLI won't help here?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@maifu - unfortunately not in its current form (v1). To be clear, what I mean is: it's not possible with a single command. You could potentially write a small script that loops over the users and calls op delete user for each, but that would be something you'd have to configure yourself - and considering it involves deletion, I'd be particularly careful if I were thinking of creating such a thing myself.

This discussion has been closed.