Wrong Autofill Email Suggestion and can't change

Options

My wife's email that I have saved in 1P keeps showing up as the only autofill option when there's a text field for an email and I have no idea how to change it. Chrome Version 96.0.4664.45

1Password Version: 7.9.1
Extension Version: 2.1.4
OS Version: MacOS 11.3.1

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @odog79!

Is this email saved in an Identity item, or a Login item?

• odog79
    odog79
    Community Member
    Options

Hello, yes but it is the only one that comes up,

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@odog79:

I was rather asking which of the two it was. Because if it's an Identity, it would make sense that it shows up everywhere, but if it's a Login, we might have to take a look at the specific website, and understand why it's showing up instead of the one you are expecting to show up.

• odog79
    odog79
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. I have my wife’s identity saved on my account. Why is her email the only one that shows up if I also have an identity? Also, it’s just her one email that shows instead of the multiple emails her and I have saved within our identities.

• Hi @odog79:

Just to confirm, is your Identity item in a vault that is currently set to show in 1Password in your browser's settings? Get started with 1Password in your browser

As for why you're only seeing one email address, only one email address per Identity will be displayed as an autofill suggestion.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.