Missing photo for Personal and Shared vaults

donnywdavis
donnywdavis
Community Member

I noticed when trying out 1Password 8 that the photos for a couple of vaults were missing. Specifically for the Personal and Shared vaults. All other vaults show the correct photos. I checked and the correct photos for these vaults show in 1P7 on Mac, iOS and the web app.

1Password 7

1Password 8

1Password Version: 8.4.0 (80400052)
Extension Version: 2.1.4
OS Version: macOS 12.0.1

Comments

• Dom_1P
    Dom_1P
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2021

Hi @donnywdavis,

I apologize for the delayed response. In order to assist you further, I'd like to get a diagnostics report. We use these to get a better understanding of what the app is doing.

I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:
    1. Open 1Password.
    2. Click 1Password in the menu bar.
    3. Click Preferences.
    4. Click Advanced in the new window that appears.
    5. Click Send Diagnostics.
    6. Click Reveal.
    7. Attach the .1pdiagnostics file saved in that folder to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• donnywdavis
    donnywdavis
    Community Member

Hi @Dom_1P. No worries, y'all have your hands a little busy at the moment. ;) Here is the Support ID from the email. [#GIW-36145-563]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@donnywdavis:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: I see that my colleague Dominic already replied to you via email ;)

ref: GIW-36145-563

• donnywdavis
    donnywdavis
    Community Member

Thank you @ag_ana and @Dom_1P. I got the email but wanted to reply here in case anyone else has the same issue. I followed Dominic's advice and updated the photos from the web app. Once I did this then the change was immediately reflected in 1P8.

I tried to channel some of my QA friends and tried different scenarios. For one image I tried changing it to one of the default images first and then uploading a custom image and for the other, I changed it directly to a custom image. Both scenarios worked as expected. :)

Thank y'all again for the help. :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the update @donnywdavis! I am glad that you managed to get the photos updated :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.