Facebook login on iOS Safari not showing 2 accounts

jp28md
jp28md
Community Member
edited November 2021 in iOS

Hi. Have 2 logins saved for Facebook in my Vault. One for me and one for my wife. A lot of times when I want to log in as me to Facebook on Safari on iOS only my wife’s account comes up. Even if I use the search box. This has been going on for along time. Just want to tap on the Facebook logo on a website to post an article to my Facebook page but Facebook always asks you to login via web browser and doesn’t go to the App like most other Apps do (like if you click on a Home Depot link, it recognizes you have the App installed and takes you to the App)

Comments

• Hi @jp28md:

This definitely isn't the experience we want you to have when using 1Password. Just to confirm, are you using Password AutoFill, or the newer 1Password for Safari extension to try and fill in your Facebook account? Let me know, and I'll be happy to dig in further with you!

Jack

• jp28md
    jp28md
    Community Member

Kinda don’t understand the question. I’m on iOS 15.1 and when I’m in Safari I use the auto fill password that automatically comes up in Facebook (m.Facebook.com) in Safari I then tap on the key icon to bring up 1Password and it will only list my wife’s account. I type Facebook in the search window and my credentials don’t show up. Hope this helps

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@jp28md:

If you open the main 1Password app directly, instead of doing so via Safari, and search for your Facebook items, do both show up there for you? And are they in the same vault?

• jp28md
    jp28md
    Community Member
    edited November 2021

Yes and Yes. I can send a screenshot of the search directly in the App that shows both FB accounts are there and also a screen recording of what is happening when I go to m.Facebook.com

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@jp28md:

Thank you for the confirmation. If you see this logins inside the 1Password app, but not in the Autofill extension, make sure that the Autofill extension has had time to refresh after you updated information in the main 1Password app. To do so, open 1Password on your iOS device and go to Settings > Password AutoFill, and wait until data has updated.

Does the login show in the list now?

• jp28md
    jp28md
    Community Member

Did the data update. Still not showing up…

• jp28md
    jp28md
    Community Member

@ag_ana
    It had to do with some extra fields in the “Saved form details” that was preventing my login info from appearing. I think one of them was called persistent or something like that and the fourth one I can’t remember what the name was. Problem solved.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the update @jp28md! I am glad that you managed to get to the bottom of this :)

This discussion has been closed.