[Bug] [Windows] Unable to update the "=untagged" search items tags

Options

In the app, I tried to update the tags for the untagged items. After searching using the keyword "=untagged" I am unable to drag-drop the items to a specific keyword nor able to update the tags individually from the tags list rather I have to type the whole tag to correctly update it.

1Password Version: 80500017
Extension Version: 2.1.4
OS Version: Windows 21H1

Comments

• J.M
    J.M
    Community Member
    edited November 2021
    Options

It indeed seems like entries, when part of search results, can't be drag and dropped on tags in the left menu. Maybe it will be implemented in a later build?

• Hi @prakharaug and @J.M , the ability to search for untagged items using =untagged has made it into the Production release of 1Password for Windows 8.5. Just in case you wanted to know! 😀

• prakharaug
    prakharaug
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @PeterG_1P,
    I know we can search for untagged items with =untagged.
    When the entries are included in search results, they can't be dragged and dropped on the left menu. In this case, the tags have to be manually updated through the edit button.
    It would be easier if we could drag and drop results from the search result.

• PeterG_1P
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi @prakharaug, apologies for the mis-read on my part. We've got an issue filed to look at this and I've added your comments here to the discussion. We'll keep the improvements coming!

ref: dev/core/core#11143

This discussion has been closed.