Quick Access "Open in 1Password" doesn't do anything

Options
marshall_stacks
marshall_stacks
Community Member

If the 1Password window isn't already open, selecting "Open in 1Password (Ctrl+Shift+O)" from the Quick Access overlay doesn't do anything.
The quick access overlay disappears but 1Password doesn't come up. If I then open 1Password from the notification area, it's not showing the item I just clicked either.

If the 1Password window is already open when i click "Open in 1Password", then it does show the item in 1Password (although the window doesn't get focused as one might expect)

1Password Version: 8.4.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• Hi @marshall_stacks:

Thanks for letting us know about this. It's something we're actively investigating, and I've added your feedback to our internal issue tracking it.

Jack

ref: dev/core/core#9455

• passwordsbeegone
    passwordsbeegone
    Community Member
    Options

Same issue for me

• J.M
    J.M
    Community Member
    edited November 2021
    Options

I encountered this bug earlier and reported in the forums. It should be fixed by now. I saw it in the changelog. I'm using the latest beta 8.5.0-17 and it works, even if the main 1Password window is closed.

• Hi @passwordsbeegone , does this happen for you on 8.5.0? I'll be happy to follow up on this for you if so.

• passingmagic
    passingmagic
    Community Member
    Options

When is this going to get to the Production Channel? It's been a couple of months since this issue was reported.

• Hey @passingmagic, this fix will be available in the next Production update. Although we don't have an exact date to share, this update should be coming soon!

This discussion has been closed.