I can't find the invite button

Options
dancagley
dancagley
Community Member

I am trying to add a family member to my individual account and understand that I have to invite them. However, the invite button is not visible/available.

I think it's because I subscribed through the App Store, so I cancelled my subscription there. Now how do I re-enable my subscription through 1Password and get the invite button?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ajahn
    ajahn
    Community Member
    Options

Log in to 1password.com. In the right panel, click on "People". On the People page, click on the "+ Invite People" button at the top.

• dancagley
    dancagley
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks! Unfortunately it’s not there in the right panel. Previous articles have said this happens when users sign up through the App Store

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@dancagley:

Previous articles have said this happens when users sign up through the App Store

Do you perhaps have an individual subscription in the App Store?

• dancagley
    dancagley
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah an individual subscription through the App Store

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@dancagley:

That would explain it :+1: It's not possible to switch subscription types directly in the App Store, but we can help you do that with a couple of extra steps :) To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.