Custom multi-step login setup with MFA v.2

kennyvl
kennyvl
Community Member
edited November 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi,

I have indicated this topic as v.2 as there already is an existing discussion (however this is closed).
See the referrer for a link to said discussion.
I'm experiencing the exact same issue and would like to know if there is any progress ?

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.9.2.BETA-3 (70902003) 1Passw
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12.0.1
Referrer: forum-search:Custom multi-step login setup with MFA

Comments

• kennyvl
    kennyvl
    Community Member
    1. Navigate to https://nowlearning.service-now.com/lxp and hit "Login" (or other ServiceNow property)
    2. The SSO for ServiceNow properties sends you here: https://signon.service-now.com/x_snc_sso_auth.do
    3. Depending on how recently you've logged in and if you've selected "Remember me" you may get presented with 1, 2, or 3 steps -- Email (Next), Password (Sign In), Enter the passcode (TOTP -- Verify).

Using 1Pass in the browser, the email gets filled, I have to click in the password box to fill the pw (this is OK), but the token never gets filled. Each time a code is needed (multiple times a day) I have to go to the 1Pass browser extension, copy the code manually and paste it into the box.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kennyvl ,

Can you please collect the structure of the TOTP's page and send it over:

1. Get to that TOTP field in Chrome or any other browser that is not Safari.
    2. Right-click anywhere on the page and select 1Password -> Help -> Collect page structure.
    3. Send that page structure to support+x@1password.com with a short description of the issue and a link to this discussion here.
  • kennyvl
    kennyvl
    Community Member

Done !

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @kennyvl! Have you received a ticket number already?

• kennyvl
    kennyvl
    Community Member

Yup => #APA-25646-264

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@kennyvl:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: APA-25646-264

This discussion has been closed.