Mass Item Creation/Import

I'm working on an application that will pull and sync a large amount of items from an on-prem database into a 1Password vault so that we can continue deprecating an old CRM solution.

The initial sync will involve creating thousands of items in a row. After that it will likely only be 10-20 a time.

I have it mostly working with the test data that I was provided, but I'm currently submitting each item as it's creating from the database entries.

Am I able to submit multiple items at a time to the API? I was thinking of writing a queue to chunk out several at a time if possible to reduce the number of requests made at a time.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @JButlerDRB - In case you didn't get this resolved via a support ticket:

We don't currently support bulk item creation with Connect, but the API server should be able to handle a large number of requests if given enough resources. You can also launch multiple instances of the API server and load balance requests that way.

I don't have any exact numbers for how many requests the servers can handle, but I can try to get some if this is still an issue for you.

This discussion has been closed.