E-Mail Notofication of (Recovery, New Users, ...)

Options

Dear all,

can i set on my account which notification i want to receive?
lately we splittet my account in ADMIN account and user account and now even is user account has the right to onboard users he is not not receiving reminder emails.

Chris

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_max
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hi @Christian_XYZR,

Currently, account email notifications like those for completing recovery and confirming invitations cannot be modified for specific users. Additionally, email notifications are received based on specific criteria, mainly one's assigned group roles in the account. Here's a quick summary on how email notifications work in 1Password Business and Teams:

• If someone is invited to join the account directly via their email address from the "Invitations" page on 1Password.com, the "Confirm" email is sent to the specific owner or administrator that initiated the invitation process
    • If someone joins the account using the account's Sign-Up Link, the "Confirm" email goes to the longest-standing owner member on the account as there is no specific owner or administrator associated with the invitation
    • For account recovery emails ("recovery has been continued"), those messages are sent to all members of the account who have the permissions to complete the recovery process; by default, this includes members of the Owners and Administrators groups
  • Christian_XYZR
    Christian_XYZR
    Community Member
    Options

Can you file a enhancement request for especially this:

If someone joins the account using the account's Sign-Up Link, the "Confirm" email goes to the longest-standing owner member on the account as there is no specific owner or administrator associated with the invitation

It should be sent either to a defined Adress or to all that have role xyz

• Absolutely. I've updated an existing database issue covering that request with your comments. :+1:

ref: dev/b5/b5#5567

This discussion has been closed.