where do i find ipassword to install again?

Options
vicky
vicky
Community Member

Hi, I originally bought iPassword in 2016. I stopped using it, but would like to start again and I'm on a new computer (a Macbook Pro). Can you tell me how I install it again?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:installing ipassword

Comments

• Hi @vicky:

Welcome back :smile: 1Password for Mac downloads are available here: https://1password.com/downloads/mac/

Just as an additional note, as we move forward, all future 1Password apps will take full advantage of 1Password.com (including .ca🇨🇦 & .eu🇪🇺) and as such will require a subscription to use. One of our founders, Dave, has spoken a bit more about this here.

As you're a license holder, you've been supporting us for a long time, and we'd like to thank you for supporting us for all these years. We're offering a special trade-in discount for your license. Simply email us your license at support+tradein@1password.com and enjoy 50% off your first 3 years. If you'd rather pay only when you explicitly authorize it, we're also offering a special deal where you can purchase a $99 USD gift card worth $150 USD, allowing you to use 1Password for over 3+ years. Once those 3+ years are up, you can decide whether or not to pay again. Your data will always be available, whether you renew or not.

To take advantage of either discount, email us at the email address I've mentioned above (support+tradein@1password.com) and we'll let you know how to proceed with this offer.

Thanks for getting in touch, and if there's anything else I can help with, please let me know!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.