1Password 7 app crashing

Options
ajahn
ajahn
Community Member

I've been doing a lot of work in 1Password starting last night and continuing this morning. I've noticed that the app has crashed twice. No data loss. I also noticed that a new version got installed last night. I think I remember a crash before that and not this morning after the update. It askes if I want to send a report to Apple and I don't. Should I? Can I send you anything that may help debug it?

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.9.2 (70902005)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.13.6

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @ajahn

I'm sorry to hear v7.9.1 crashed on you. Please do let us know if you experience this with v7.9.2. If you do, note the date & time, then I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

Ben

• ajahn
    ajahn
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Ben . 7.9.2 did crash this morning, Here is the email response code: [#UET-68268-756]

• ag_tommy
    edited December 2021
    Options

@ajahn Thank you for the report. I have asked the devs to look at it. My apologies for the trouble.

ref: UET-68268-756

This discussion has been closed.