Report website : steinberg.net

Options

Hello,

1pw8 does not recognize the field "Adresse Electronique" on the french login page : https://signin.steinberg.net
it shows the physical adress of my identity

Tested on Firefox 95, win10.
Works fine in english.

Cheers

1Password Version: 8.5.0
Extension Version: 2.2.0
OS Version: Win10

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Ashokleyland!

Can you let us know how to reach the french login page?

• Ashokleyland
    Ashokleyland
    Community Member
    Options

I would like but i don't know how because it automatically show this page in french on Firefox but in english in Brave...

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Ashokleyland:

I have tried both browsers, and even connecting via a VPN, but I keep getting the login page just in English :(

We can try looking at the page details though:

1. Get to the French page where 1Password is not showing up where it should
    2. Right-click the 1Password extension icon on the top right corner of your browser and select "Help" -> "Collect Page Structure".
    3. A file will be downloaded in your browser. That is the file you can email us along side a description and a screenshot of the webpage showing the issue with 1Password.

You can email all the information to support+x@1password.com.

After you have sent the email, please post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• Ashokleyland
    Ashokleyland
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_ana I sent the email, i will give you the ticket number as soon as I get it.
    Thanks

• Hi @Ashokleyland:

Thanks for sending in the details. I've located your email, we'll take a look and respond there. Thanks again!

Jack

ref: BJU-26593-371

• J.M
    J.M
    Community Member
    Options

As it happens I have an old account there. If I click in the email field in french "Adresse électronique", 1Password tells me "no items to show". clicking in the password field works however, matching entry is shown and will fill both email and password correctly when clicked.

PS : @ag_ana . If you ever need this in the future. In firefox for instance, there's a language section in the settings (general tab) that will allow you to install other languages so you can switch from one to another. Helps in this case as it seems like the Steinberg page language depends on the browser language.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@J.M:

If you ever need this in the future. In firefox for instance, there's a language section in the settings (general tab) that will allow you to install other languages so you can switch from one to another. Helps in this case as it seems like the Steinberg page language depends on the browser language.

Interesting, thank you for the suggestion!

This discussion has been closed.