1Password Version: 8.5.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macos 12.0.1

Comments

• huffalumpy
    huffalumpy
    Community Member
    Options

CORRECTION: EFTPS not E-Tides. I have not tried E-Tides, yet.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @huffalumpy!

Can you please share the full URL to the login form, so we are sure we are testing the right one?

Also, what version of the 1Password browser extension is this happening with?

• huffalumpy
    huffalumpy
    Community Member
    Options

I didn't know EFTPS had multiple URL's.
    https://www.eftps.gov/eftps/login/loginInitial
    I don't know what version of the browser extension I was running, yesterday. Today FF has 2.2.0

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @huffalumpy ,
    Thanks for the info.

I tested the website with the SSN fields and when saving a brand new login with 1Password on it, things did autofill as expected. Perhaps your current login entry contains some outdated autofill info that doesn't match the website or that something's changed in our autofilling mechanism that requires a new login entry. Either way, please try this:

1. Delete the current login entry for this website from your 1Password (but copy any info/passwords you don't remember by heart to a temporary location outside of 1Password).
    2. Go to the website's page and manually fill in all the relevant fields.
    3. In the "Internet password" field, after you are done typing, click the "Save in 1Password" button and save it as a new login.
    4. Refresh the page (or close it and open the website again), then try to autofill with 1Password and see if all fields are autofilled properly now.

Let us know if the new login entry works as expected or if you're still encountering issues. In case it doesn't work as expected, let us know which fields exactly are not being autofilled for you.

This discussion has been closed.