Older Version download

Dert2k
Dert2k
Community Member

Tried 1Password 7, loved it. bought family plan and convinced everyone to use it.
Reformatted PC, downloaded 1Password 8, hate it.

1Password Mini is gone. Quick Access is a good feature.
Categories removed from left panel and moved to middle panel (entries section)
1 Password mini had the password generator that could be used without creating an entry. Browser apps still have the generator.

Is there a way to download 1Password 7 again? I don't want to find it in a 3rd party websites.

1Password Version: 8.4.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 10 pro
Referrer: forum-search:download older versionm

Comments

• @Dert2k

Sure, you can download 1Password 7. Download 1Password for Mac You can even leave 1Password 8 in place if you might want to look into using it later on. Just make sure to quit 1Password 8 prior to starting 1Password 7. From the menu bar select the quick access icon and then quit. Install 1Password 7 and you're off to the races.

• Dert2k
    Dert2k
    Community Member

I am on windows 10. The link is for Mac. please provide me with a windows version.
    i was trying the quick access feature. i wish i could specify the search such as "categories" or search by Tag. a search of "outlook" gives me back 100+ entries.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Dert2k:

Thank you for letting us know what operating system you are using, that is very useful! Here is the Windows download link for you.

• Dert2k
    Dert2k
    Community Member

thank you both so much. I will try 1Password 8 in the future.

• On behalf of Ana and Tommy, you're very welcome @Dert2k! :smile:

This discussion has been closed.