iPhone and Mac not syncing

Options
jmart
jmart
Community Member

Hi! I have a family membership and the vaults stopped syncing between iPhones and Mac. I have exhausted all possibilities (to my knowledge) and I need help. To save time, yes I remove the apps from both the computer and phone and reinstalled, yes I logged out and logged back in! Thank you in advance for your help!

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.9.2 (70902005)
Extension Version: version 2.1.4
OS Version: Mac OS 12.0.1
Referrer: forum-search:syncing

Comments

• Hello @jmart! 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you're not seeing the same items on all of your devices. If you have a 1Password account then do you see all of your items when you log in to your 1Password account on 1Password.com (in the browser, not the app)?

Do you also happen to see a Primary standalone vault on any of your devices?

I look forward to hearing from you. :)

• jmart
    jmart
    Community Member
    Options

Hello @Dave_1P ! Thank you for the quick reply! There are 51 missing items in the 1password.com vs. my phone but I just saw that it is the number in the Primary vault... How do I merge those into my personal vault? Thanks for the help!

• @jmart That's what I was expecting, you can follow the steps in our guide which explain how to migrate your Primary vault to your 1Password account: Migrate your existing 1Password data from standalone vaults to a 1Password account

Let me know if you run into any issues. :)

• jmart
    jmart
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @Dave_1P ! What if I have a vault that I share with other users and a personal one. Does that transfer everything into one?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jmart:

For each source vault you can also choose a separate destination vault if you wish:

Move and copy items

• jmart
    jmart
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you @ag_ana ! The primary vault had some archived items. How do I move those so I can delete the primary vault? Thanks for your help!

• Hi @jmart:

I've just checked, and if you select your Archive in your Primary vault, then switch to the vault viewer, you should be able to move your items from your Primary vault's Archive, to your new membership vault's Archive. Let me know how that goes!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.