Category

Vanguard is not in my bank account category or any other category. How do I set the category?

1Password Version: 2.1.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Referrer: forum-search:IVanguard is not in my bank category or any other category. How do I set the category?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @okrick!

Vanguard is not in my bank account category or any other category.

Where is it at the moment?

How do I set the category?

Can you please clarify what you mean by "setting the category"?

• okrick
    okrick
    Community Member
    edited December 2021

Where is it at the moment?

Actually, it is in the Logins category. I didn't think it was anywhere because it was in the apparent default Logins category instead of a category that would have made sense such as Bank Accounts.

Can you please clarify what you mean by "setting the category"?

I have no idea how the items in my list were assigned to categories. I didn't do it when I imported from Lastpass long ago.

While I'm here how does one arrange them in order? Logins are at the top but I'd prefer the Bank Accounts to be first.

• Hi @okrick:

Items cannot be moved across categories after being created. Additionally, 1Password in the browser can currently only fill Login, Identity, and Credit Card items, As Vanguard is an item you'd use to log in, keeping it as a Login item would make the most sense here.

If you'd like to be able to reference all of your Login items that related to finance (for example), adding a tag would be your best bet: Organize with favorites and tags

Let me know how that goes!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.