1Passsword 8.5 Beta (80500046) Saved form details

Options
frenn
frenn
Community Member

I am using 1Password to fill out a form, and it is using Saved form details. I can view them from my phone, but cannot edit them. From my MacBook, I cannot even see them. Is this likely to come back before the release?

I have enabled Advanced options for Show debugging tools, Show auto-saved form details, and Keep item detail window on top, but that doesn't seem to be doing anything.

1Password Version: 8.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS 12.0.1
Referrer: forum-search:Saved form details 8.5

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @frenn

I'm seeing these fields, if present on the item, under "auto-saved web details":

You're saying in this case when viewing the same item on iOS and Mac you're seeing the fields on iOS but not on Mac? Are you certain you're looking at the same item in the same vault? Please let me know.

Ben

• frenn
    frenn
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, I see Saved form details on my phone, but not my computer.

My phone is running iOS 15.2 with 1password version 7.9.3.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@frenn:

In 1Password for Mac, can you try going into Edit mode in this item and scrolling towards the bottom? Do you see a button named View Saved Form Details now?

• frenn
    frenn
    Community Member
    Options

Nope, still nothing indicating that there are any form details associated with the item.

• paulhey
    paulhey
    Community Member
    Options

Hi!
    I this somehow resolved? I ran into the same:
    form-details are missing in 1Password for Mac 8.7.0 80700028

but are there on iOS:

Let me know if I can support.
    Cheers,
    Paul

• Hey @paulhey:

Thanks for reaching out! You can show auto-saved web details in 1Password 8 by navigating to Settings > Advanced > Show auto-saved web details. Let me know how you get on with that!

Jack

• paulhey
    paulhey
    Community Member
    Options

@Jack.P_1P yes, I know and this option is enabled. But still no details visible in entries. :(

• Hey @paulhey (and @frenn):

Thanks for following up. I've just done some additional checking, and 1Password 8 changes the way auto-saved web details are displayed. 1Password 7's auto-saved web details displays any field 1Password detected when saving, no matter its type, or data state (as in fields that were empty are displayed). 1Password 8 instead displays only fields that had data entered, other than the HTML input types checkbox and radio, and then excludes the fields that were saved as the username and password in the main item details. Let me know if that helps explain what you're seeing here!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.