I don't see quick look as an option in 1password 8 beta for m1 Mac. I hope this is coming

Options
kpages
kpages
Community Member

I don't always need to download a document. Sometimes I just want to look at the contents. I'm fairly certain this was available on previous versions... I know it's only been a day but I can't be certain. I will say that though you all are getting a lot of criticism for the electron app - so far I find it just fine (other than missing quick look)

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.2.0-56.BETA 80200056, on BETA
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 12.0 Beta (21A5304g)
Referrer: forum-search:quick look

Comments

• Hi @kpages, thank you for the compliments on 1Password 8, and our apologies for missing your post earlier!

I just want to let you know that the Quick Look feature has been introduced in the 8.5.0-46 BETA version of 1Password 8 for Mac. If you'd like to give it a try, we'd be very happy to have your feedback on this!

Cheers from the team at 1Password 😃

https://releases.1password.com/mac/early-access/#1password-for-mac-8.5.0-46

• kpages
    kpages
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the reply! Just to make sure I am looking at the right field is it the Preview? If so it works great! Thanks!
    While I have you...
    If I pull up the quick access and start typing sometimes it will type in the search box of 1password but other times it will tap in the password field of the app or webpage. I'm sorry I don't have a specific to share with you but if needed I will keep an eye on this and send a more specific example if it comes up

• Hey @kpages:

Indeed, it's the Preview functionality. As for the other issue you mentioned, this is something we're investigating, so I've added you as affected. Thanks!

Jack

ref: dev/core/core#11900

• kpages
    kpages
    Community Member
    Options

I will Def message you when it is a specific app or website. It seems inky macos

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you @kpages, sounds good :+1:

This discussion has been closed.