To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Upgrade to familly subscription (Google Play subscription)

Options
tdickerson91
tdickerson91
Community Member

Hi,

I'm having some trouble upgrading my membership from an individual plan to a family plan. My current individual subscription was purchased through the Google Play store. When I tried to upgrade in the 1password app or website, I'm referred to google play. Google Play has options to cancel and change payment, but not upgrade the subscription. I contacted Google customer support about this and they were unable to help (recommended contacting the developer).

Has anyone had any luck with this or know what I might be missing?

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:upgrade

Comments

• Hi @tdickerson91:

Thanks for reaching out! We would be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing any of your personal account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@1password.com from your 1Password account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you've sent us the email, you'll receive a reply containing a Support ID that looks like [#ABC-12345-678]. Feel free to post that here so we can locate your message, and connect it with this forum discussion. Thanks again!

Jack

• tdickerson91
    tdickerson91
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks!

The support ID [#PEA-33886-774]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@tdickerson91:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system, and I see that my colleagues are already helping you over there :) :+1:

ref: PEA-33886-774

This discussion has been closed.