1Password on the web does not understand fields set up in 1Password for Windows.

Options

Hello, please see the screenshot below:

I created a Secure Note and used the "Add new file" to attach a picture of the item I want to link to the Secure Note, in 1Password for Windows.

However, on 1Password web, the PNG file is not recognised, let alone, the field itself isn't recognised. Seems like a missing feature. Can you please kindly implement the missing capability, i.e show that there is a file linked to this note. And even better, if it is a PNG/JPG or a PDF, maybe offer the ability to preview the file in the browser itself.

Thanks!

1Password Version: 7.9.825
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @msxtj!

You are right, file attachments have not been implemented in the 1Password web app yet. The feature is quite new, so hopefully our developers will be able to add it to 1Password.com soon :+1:

In the meantime, I have let them know that you would like to have this too.

ref: dev/b5/b5#14132

• msxtj
    msxtj
    Community Member
    Options

Perfect, thanks! Is there a place I could track on the progress of this feature request/timeline when this feature will be implemented?
    (y)

• Hey @msxtj:

We tend to keep things pretty close to the vest until they're ready to be seen by the world. It's definitely something we're aware of, so keep an eye out for changes.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.