Upgrade to Family

lewiscarnelian
lewiscarnelian
Community Member

Hi - I'd like to upgrade to a family plan. I've deleted my apple subscription and sent you an email.. what now..?

Thank you.! 🙏

Comments

• lewiscarnelian
    lewiscarnelian
    Community Member

Hi - I'd like to upgrade to a family plan. I've deleted my apple subscription and sent you an email.. what now..?

Thank you.! 🙏

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @lewiscarnelian!

Now we will get back to your email as soon as possible :) Have you received a ticket number already?

• lewiscarnelian
    lewiscarnelian
    Community Member

Hi there - thank you, I haven't as yet..

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@lewiscarnelian:

Can you check your spam folder just in case? You should have received an automated email confirming the receipt of your email, with a ticket number in the Subject line.

• lewiscarnelian
    lewiscarnelian
    Community Member

Ah.. Is this it..? YZZ-85213-652

• Hi @lewiscarnelian:

That's exactly it, yes. I've located your email, and someone will be in touch as soon as possible :smile:

Jack

ref: YZZ-85213-652

• lisamfoss
    lisamfoss
    Community Member

Same problem here. My ticket number is [#AUU-37251-597]. Please help.
    From where i sit, it seems like enough people have this problem that 1Password ought to put instructions on their website for people who started their subscription from Apple/Mac. You'd think 1Password would want to make it easier for us to give them more money.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@lisamfoss:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: I see that my colleagues have already replied to you there so I will let you continue the conversation via email :+1:

Thank you for your patience!

ref: AUU-37251-597

This discussion has been closed.