Autofill on new accounts uses my full name as username

Recently (the last few months) 1Password has started using my full name instead of my chosen username, even though it is correctly filled in as my information.
This even happens on this forum when generating a new account.

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited September 2012
    tofageri

Are you seeing this in the identities section ?

I havent ever seen this myself, make sure that you do not have the browser auto fill turned on. This is sometimes an issue, and one of the resons 1P recommends not enabling it and using the identities section etc as needed.

My wife insists on using the autofill and it drives me nuts. I feel very confident this is the issue but not 100% sure. more like 98%

I have been wrong before so heres hoping I am not this time (giggle)
  • tofagerl
    tofagerl
    Community Member
    It's not the browser autofill. It happens when I click the 1p-icon and choose my Identity in the box. Autofill in the browser is of course disabled.
  • thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Well dang it,

I am gonna leave you post to KHAD or one of the others as its stumping me. All I can think of was rebuilding the data file It will not hurt things but I am grasping at straws here as to why it would be doing this..

In my time here being a volunteer I see a slim portion of what the paid staff sees.

You are also more than welcome to submit a question in the new support section http://support.agilebits.com Personally if you are seeking a quicker resolution it may be best to post there. KHAD usually gets around to the forums one maybe two times a day at most. I dont have access to that system or I could move you over to it. Sorry :(
This discussion has been closed.