Poor - non existent support.

MDegn
MDegn
Community Member

Is anyone else having issues with support and not getting responses back. I've contacted support 3 times now with out any response.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @MDegn,

With the holidays we are running a little light. Additionally we generally work from the least recently received messages to the most recently received, and so emailing multiple times on the same issue may result in delays. I apologize for the inconvenience. We're working hard to get back to everyone. If you can please provide me with the support ID for your request I'd be happy to see if there is anything I can do to help expedite it.

Thanks.

Ben

• MDegn
    MDegn
    Community Member

Please review this ticket #KPP-28243-996

• Thanks @MDegn. It looks like you got hit by this:

emailing multiple times on the same issue may result in delays

I've escalated the ticket to our migration team and have pinged the team for their review ASAP.

Ben

ref: KPP-28243-996

• MDegn
    MDegn
    Community Member

Thank you

• You're very welcome. Again I apologize we were not more prompt in our response. Hopefully the migration team can get your situation sorted out quickly from here. If I can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me. Happy Holidays. :)

Ben

• MDegn
    MDegn
    Community Member

So now I've responded back twice with information that was requested and I'm not getting any response. I'm paying a subscription fee and not able to use the subscription features. What can we do to resolve my issues?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@MDegn:

I see your last email (my colleagues replied to your previous ones already). We will get back to you as soon as possible!

So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion so we can keep the discussion going in one place.

Thank you for your patience!

This discussion has been closed.